What is F.I.T.T.?
Friday Individual Technical Training is an 8-week soccer program designed for serious soccer players who want to improve their technical skills outside of a normal team environment.
- Birth Years 2010-2004 (U9-U15), Girls and Boys
- Small group 60 minute sessions
- 1 Coach to 6-8 Player Ratio
- All sessions will focus on individual technical skills and decision making with the ball
- Players will be placed in one of two time slots based on age and or ability: 6:00-7:00PM or 7:00-8:00PM
- Fridays Starting September 7, 2018 – October 26, 2018
- $150 (San Juan Players), $200 (Non-San Juan Players)
Registration Deadline September 5, 2018 – Limited Space and we sold out very fast the last two years – so sign up NOW!
More Details or Register Now!